So much goes into blogging, there is writing and content, photography and design, and understanding the platform you are working with. By researching I became to understand that blogging is not just putting some words together and inserting a couple of pictures. It was very overwhelming for me at first and it is still a learning curve for me. But so many other bloggers out there have posts to assist in the process. Three bloggers that I absolutely love and have read all their stuff is Thirteen Thoughts, From Roses and Wonder Forest. They all cover different aspects of blogging from topics to write about, photography, growing your blog and the platform. Check out their blogs if you want to learn a lot about blogging. All three of these ladies are awesome and supply a wealth of knowledge!!
When I decided that I wanted to start blogging, I started my research on what I needed to do. I am someone who believes in research so I began my research on blogging. I read every book I could get my hands on, read every blog post on what I needed and watched everything on YouTube on the topic.
The essentials that I started with are the following:
• I first started with a Nikon 3200 since I already had this camera.
• Canon EOS T6i with 18-135mm lens Canon T6i
On the Go Camera
• Sony a5100 16-50mm Mirrorless Digital Camera with 3 inch Flip up LCD White Sony A5100
• Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Controller for Canon Digital SLR Cameras Wireless Remote
• Tripod Tripod
• Tabletop Tripod with 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head, Quick Release Plate & Carrying Bag Tabletop Tripod
• Memory Card 64 GB Memory Card
• External Hard Drive External Hard Drive
• Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens 50 mm Lens
• Apple MacBook Air 13” Laptop Macbook 13″
The products that I chose are my personal preference but you might like to work with a different brand in computer, camera and accessories. I hope you find this helpful.